Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site officiel de l'archevêché de Narbonne du jeu en ligne RR

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  RomeRome  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Svevo

Svevo

Localisation RP : Como

Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Empty
MessageSujet: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeLun 10 Déc 2018 - 17:54

The Prefect at the Teaching had left for a long journey to get to the Narbonne Seminary.
When he arrived in front of the door he knocked and waited
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeVen 14 Déc 2018 - 0:15

He waited
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

Localisation RP : Lodève

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeVen 14 Déc 2018 - 5:37

Having heard of the arrival of the prefect of education, Alyssonna went to the archbishop's palace to welcome him. She did not quite know what he was going to think about it, since the archbishop's palace is rather empty lately.

Welcome, Monseignor Svevo, sorry for the delay, I had to travel to here myself. My name's Alyssonna. Nice to meet you.

Alyssonna thought for herself that her English was not perfect. She hoped, however, that he could be understandable.
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeSam 15 Déc 2018 - 15:01

The Prefect introduced himself and replied:

My pleasure. I am Monsignor Svevo prefect of the Aristotelian teaching. I came here to talk about the seminary of the archdiocese. What can you tell me?

He smiled
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeLun 17 Déc 2018 - 15:47

Alyssonna sighed at the question. What could she say? In fact, where to start? She invited Monseigneur to walk a little with her around the archbishop's palace.

- In fact, at the last news, the courts were to be stopped in the archbishop's palace of Narbonne and annexed to another archdiocese, for lack of students and teachers.

"On this point, I can confirm,I have not taught a long time, nor catechism, let alone those of the seminary. Bishop Farnese is currently retired, and apart from the few pastors present for the village churches, there seems to be little activity. At least, no activity large enough that was worth it to be heard of me.
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeLun 17 Déc 2018 - 15:55

As he walked he said:

So the Prelates of your province in what seminary are formed?
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeMar 18 Déc 2018 - 15:11

Alyssonna was suddenly laughing. She was one of the first to be trained to teach, and to provide ceremonies. Something she would do anytime if asked. Unfortunately, it was not so simple.

She turned to face her colleague and continued:

- That, I could not tell you, the meeting had stopped in those moments. There was talk of closing Narbonne for lack of student and "indifference of the rector". We had not yet talked about where to keep the new students. Maybe Rouerge. Obviously, nobody keeps me informed.

The young woman took a deep breath to give herself the courage to say what she thought, at the risk of insulting his colleague.

- Nevertheless, if you really want my opinion as well as the progress of the last months, here is what I have to say. First, your brother never took my opinions, just ignoring me. He calls me indifferent to the students, to religion and to the Most High, while I am not even a rector. I was Archdiocese at the time, at the time when the students were a lot. Today, with my diplomas teaching and my diplomas of prosecutor, I remain probably one of the most formed in the county of Narbonne. However, nobody takes the trouble to come inform me of advances in the diocese.

"There are too many places to teach and talk and you get lost easily." (Too many different forums where it is possible to have classes: official game forum, here, Rome, etc.). I am not always able to make the necessary journey between places, and the slightest delay on my part leads to prejudices.

"In spite of my title of high official, I decided to give a large part of my life to the church and the faith.I do not do a job, nor a career, but a ... hobby... It's a passion for me, volunteering The wonder of knowing that the young person in front of me will have the necessary tools to join the Most High is very rewarding and touches me a lot But if you put me on the sidelines if you keep me in the dark, if you take away the few students still present, if you destroy this place of knowledge, you lose a lot.

"Concerning the subject that concerns us, the seminar I have seen over the years that the courses were different from one place to another Why, why so big difference? How does that help us? to have different classes, to complicate life, to complicate communication and to mix students and teachers? Number of times I had to send students to the right place because they were not in the good diocese ...

Alyssonna interrupts abruptly, seeing that she gets angry, and all this must have fallen on one of the rare persons who took the trouble to inquire with her. If he had come to her for answers, it was good for a reason ...

-Sorry, I did not want it to fall on you. I think I've been mulling this injustice for too long now. I ... Why did you contact me, rather than Monseigneur Farnese, or Ariana, or anyone higher than me? Not that it bothers me, but I'm just ... surprised and confused.
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeMer 19 Déc 2018 - 9:38

He answered:

From the records of the Prefecture it appears that you are the Dean of the Seminary.

So I want to know from you how you plan to proceed. Do you want to keep the seminar open even if nobody comes? Or do you prefer to close the Narbonne seminar and help another seminar?
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeMer 19 Déc 2018 - 14:42

Alyssonna nodded, though she had never felt like the dean of the seminary. Only one of the most active - or at least, those still active.

- Even if it hurts me, I think closing this place would not be a refusal. It is deserted, and the few still to come here are former students, or brothers or sisters. In fact, the main reason for me to maintain the buildings is that it is filled with important archive. Pastoral, baptism, marriage. There are various degrees available here, and I know - to have helped some quite recently, that these archives are very important. If we have to close it, it will be slowly, the time that trusted people list all the documents in another archive place ...

"As for me, if my place can be more useful elsewhere, I'll never say no, my job is that I'm not necessarily available for several hours, but I still find a little time to serve the Almighty. .
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Déc 2018 - 20:15

He answered:

We can do so:
we close the seminar so the diplomas can no longer be issued. The archives of the past, on the other hand, will remain intact
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeLun 24 Déc 2018 - 16:18

He waited for an answer
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeMer 26 Déc 2018 - 15:13

( Sorry... it was christmas for me last days)

The young woman nodded to this decision. Moreover, if she took the time, she could perhaps begin to transfer to a place on the most important archives and thus allow the complete closure of the archdiocese.

She still asked herself some questions about the ecclesiastical future of Narbonne. Although the young woman could move less, it seemed to him that it was rather quiet in Narbonne. She hoped that a wind of change could be accomplished and that Narbonne could be reborn again and that the faith of the people could be heard louder.

- Perfect like that. Anyway, it's been a long time since I had more demand for advanced courses.

"As for me, if you think I can be useful elsewhere, I will not mind.
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeMer 26 Déc 2018 - 18:20

He answered:

Well, as soon as possible I will publish the closure.

Then he asked:
Would you be able to teach the course as a teacher to an English student?
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeJeu 27 Déc 2018 - 9:19

Alyssonna answered;

- Maybe, if you think my english is not bad and understandable. Of curse, I prefer to teach around my province with a french curcus...
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeJeu 27 Déc 2018 - 10:47

He answered:

Sure. In fact, I would need only for a couple of students, not for a regular thing. After any French seminar it would be fine.
Do you already have a course for teachers ready?
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeDim 30 Déc 2018 - 11:48

The young woman shook her head negatively.

- Not really. It's been too long since I did not teach, I'm afraid my classes are not updated. In addition, I know that even if the courses are similar, there are still differences between places, so I have no assigned course in your area, and I did not know the differences.

" Moreover, if it is to teach that a few students time to troubleshoot, I can do it without problem.
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeMar 1 Jan 2019 - 13:14

He answered:

Agree. Now I am also doing a verification in the other seminars. Do you know anyone from Reims?
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeMar 15 Jan 2019 - 14:31

The prefect was waiting for an answer
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeMar 15 Jan 2019 - 16:22

-I saw many people, but I dont remember if I know someone in Reims. Maybe...
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Jan 2019 - 18:07

It is an active seminar. You could teach there.
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Jan 2019 - 18:52

-Hum...This could be a good challenge. If it is possible for me to see the seminar, to see the last courses and if people accept kindly that English is not my first language, I could help you with joy
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan 2019 - 7:27

You could always teach in French, only sometimes you could teach in English
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan 2019 - 7:48

- So good news!
Svevo

Svevo

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeMar 22 Jan 2019 - 18:52

I know the Dean of Reims has contacted you. Let me know
Alyssonna
Premier Archidiacre
Premier Archidiacre
Alyssonna

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Jan 2019 - 14:06

- Right, he contact me, and I will visit the Reims seminary. Thanks a lot Monseigneur Svevo.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching   Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching Icon_minitime

Arrival of the Prefect to the Teaching
Page 1 sur 1